I extended and adapted my course program, based on feedback from my participants. What are the most biggest questions and requested improvement?
- How do I apply this to my company?
- How do I get management on board?
- This course needs more time to cover the material
- I need a course in German
To address the requests, I have updated my course program:
- CSM/Scrum in Management and Manufacturing - together with Joe Justice, I will be teaching a Certified Scrum Master course on applying Scrum beyond Software - get your management on board, get the rest of the organization agile! Book Now - course date May 28 & 29, 2013 (see more info, register )
- Certified Scrum Product Owner Courses - after Summer Break these will be a three day class so you can get beyond the basics of Scrum and focus on how to Leading Innovation effectively! (see more info, register )
- Certified Scrum Master Courses are now offered as 2 day or 3 day courses - you can book for two days or three. The third day is dedicated to Leading Change in a Scrum context. Apply the principles of delighting the customers.
- German language classes - this spring I have been offering courses on the principle English on demand, German on consensus. This fall I have courses that are guaranteed in German. (see the calendar for details)
BTW - My best kept secret is the Master Class Workshop: Scrum, Vision and Team Performance. I have been getting reports of tangible transformations within organizations, even just a few weeks after a few leaders participated in the workshop! (see more info, register ).