Here is a summary of the changes:
- Consistant naming of all courses. "Jumpstart" now refers to entry level Scrum courses, so we have:
- Certified ScrumMaster/Jumpstart -- in Switzerland, this is our current practice; in Germany and Austria, these are new names.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner/Jumpstart -- the Jumpstart name is now applied to CSPO courses as well.
- There are no new dates for "CSM for Scrum Professionals." We plan to re-evaluate our advanced course concept in the context of new guidance from the certifying bodies.
- Our CSM/Jumpstart course will become a 3 day course, like the CSPO. We made this change because our participants repeatedly asked for more time for questions, more in-depth handling of more topics and more time for lunch and coffee breaks. That certain certifying organizations seem to prefer 3 day courses confirmed our decision.
- Starting in January, 2012, these changes will apply to our courses in Germany and Austria as well.
The prices for CSM/Jumpstart and CSPO/Jumpstart in Switzerland will be CHF 2'700 (early booker) and 2'950 regular price. Compared to our current CSPO prices, the early-booker prices are reduced by CHF 100. There is not VAT on public courses in Switzerland.
In Germany and Austria, the corresponding prices are €1'900 and €2'100. Again, the early booker price have been lowered by €150 compared to the current CSPO prices. Prices exclude VAT.