To that end, the LAS organizing committee selected a group of speakers from Switzerland and abroad who can illuminate this chanllenge from as many different perspectives as possible.
You can choose from experience reports from the management perspective from mobile.de, Baloise Insurance and Nokia Siemens Networks, and from the staff perspective at SIX Card Solutions.
Three tutorials guide you in Scrum, Scaling Scrum, and Agile Project Governance. A tutorial and a presentation address the technical challenges: Acceptance Test Driven Development (so the customer gets what he wants) and Architecture in an agile context.
An interactive workshop with the keynote speakers (space limited) and an expert to expert coaching sessions 'the doctor is IN' give you a chance to bring home the answers you need to the challenges you are facing!
- Mary & Tom Poppendieck, authors of the Lean Software Development books
- Henrik Kniberg, author of Scrum and XP from the Trenches and leading authority on Kanban
- Scrum Einführung - Josef Scherer
- Agile governance for software teams - Dr. Peter Kessels
- Scaling Scrum in a Software Service Company - Marcel Bauman
- Akzeptanztest-getriebene Entwicklung von User Stories - Ralf Wirdemann
- Enterprise wide Kanban at mobile.de - Stefan Roock & Markus Andrezak
- Transitioning the Baloise to Agile - Joseph Pelrine & Adrian Honegger
- Erfahrungen und Lehren aus einer großen Lean / Agile Transformation - Hans Neumaier (NSN)
- Von User Stories zur Architektur - Urs Enzler
- Der Mitarbeiter auf dem Weg vom Scrum-Team zum agilen Unternehmen - Turgut Dogan & Alain Giulieri
- Overcoming Distance - Scrum with Distributed Teams - Silvana Wasitova
- Value Stream Mapping Workshop with H. Kniberg and the Poppendiecks.
- 'The Doctor is IN' - Free 1 on 1 coaching on any problem you might wish to talk about, provided by experts in the field -- the other participants at the conference.
- World Café and Apéro - experience sharing and networking to close out the day.