The biggest difference you will note are:
- All Jumpstarts are now Certified Scrum Master Trainings. The focus remains on getting started with Scrum but we meet the CSM requirements, so why not?
- The Product Owner Course is now always a certified course, and lasts 3 days instead of 2. There is too much information to do it justice in 2 days
- I am now offering CSM Jumpstarts in Bern and Geneva
- Next to Andreas Schliep, I am also co-training with Peter Beck.
- All courses start at 9.00am, so that it is easier to come in the morning from remote parts of Switzerland or abroad.
Certified ScrumMaster/Jumpstart (description in English - Deutsch )
For Developers, Testers, ScrumMasters, Business Analysts, Managers and Teams who want a first taste of Scrum.
- 28/29-Jan-10 – Bern (3 Spaces Left, earlybird pricing ends today)
- 15/16-Mar-10 – Zurich
- 15/16-Apr-10 –
Geneva (in English, with South African Trainer Peter Hundermark)
- 17/18-Jun-10 – Bern
- 26/27-Aug-10 – Bern
- 07/08-Oct-10 – Zurich
- 11/12-Nov-10 – Bern
Certified ScrumMaster/Advanced (description in English - Deutsch )
For users who have worked with Scrum and want to deepen their understanding
- 08/09-Apr-10 – Zurich
- 15/16-Jul-10 – Zurich
- 02/03-Dez-10 – Zurich
For Program Managers, Project Leaders, Business Analysts and others who want to know how to guide a Scrum Team to Sucess
- 17..19-Mar-10 – Zurich
- 30-Jun..2-Jul-10 – Zurich
- 15..17-Sep-10 – Zurich
- 27..29-Okt-10 – Zurich
- 15..17-Dez-10 – Zurich
You can download the Overview or Register online.