As Project Leader, Business Analyst, Product Owner, you want your development team to build the right product and build it right. If you wait to the end of the project to start thinking about quality and the end of the project, you risk building the wrong product, building a system which doesn't work, or building a product which requires extensive (and expensive) corrections between the "end" of development and the actual release.
Scrum and Lean Thinking encourage you to build quality in. How do you specify a software product and ensure that it gets fully tested without causing massive rework in the test phase?
- How does the customer perceive quality?
- Acceptance Tests - the interface between development and
- Case Study: How to increase the chance of doing it right
- Date: April 1, 2009
- Time: 8.00 to 10.00, talk starts at 8.35
- Location: namics ag, Konradstrasse 12, CH-8005 Zürich
- Details in German (the talk will be held in German)
- Register online (also for the webinar)