What do people like about my courses? Some high points from the CSM Course:
- Gripping case studies
- Tennis ball games ('ball point game')
- Important questions got answered
- Scrum as the organizing principle of the course
- Dialogue between Scrum Trainers Peter & Andreas
- Sprint Zero & One
- Ball point game
- Retrospective as introduction to the Scrum
- Open discussion about real cases
- Practical exercises
Some suggestions from the last courses which will be implemented by the next course:
- Better training rooms - in 2009 the open courses should be held at Digicomp.
- Support networking between participants - for those who want to exchange contacts with other participants
- A Beginners Scrum Course (Scrum Jump Start) and an Advanced (Certification) Scrum Course - this was always the case, but now the descriptions, audience and prerequisites are clearer.
- A Product Owner's Scrum Course - for Planning and Managing Agile Projects. The Product Owner has the hardest job in Scrum. I had to postpone this till February, but the first one will be held next month.