Yesterday I attended an open space session at the Stockholm Scrum Gathering on Agile Contracting. My work on creating an Agile Request for Proposal fell on very interested ears. So as promised, here an overview on the series on planning big agile projects, which concludes with the sub-series on the Agile RFP:
- How to get your agile project approved
- The Big Development Project: How much should it cost?
- Creating the Scrum Product Backlog: Start with the Users!
- Filling the Product Backlog: Go For Excitement
- Prioritizing the Product Backlog
- Using Scrum to Create an Agile RFP
- Contents of the Agile RFP to Outsource a SW Development Projects
- Using Competitive Sprints to find a SW Developer